To make sure you are buying an appropriate filter, check the specifications on the monitor or monitor packaging, and follow our guidelines to measure
the screen size diagonally. Manufacturers often include the screen frame when measuring.
Removable Laptop Privacy Screen Filter for MS Surface 13.5 Inch 3:2
- Enhanced Privacy – Premium Vintez Laptop privacy screen filter is perfect for public and high traffic areas. It uses revolutionary micro-louver technology. Scratch Resistant. Please confirm the width and height measurements for your laptop screen before ordering. We advise against making a selection based solely on a laptop screen’s diagonal size.
- Dark Screen For Others – Clear view for you. The laptop privacy filter makes the screen appear dark when looking at it from an angle (the angle is about 30°- 60°), but bright when looking directly at it. To change the privacy angle from 60° to 30° degrees - simply adjust your laptop’s brightness level
- Privacy Screen Fits 13.5-inch Microsoft Surface Laptop with a 3:2 aspect ratio. Actual Filter Size: Width: 12", Height: 8 3/8" (305x213mm). Contact us if you have any questions about dimensions
- Doubles As Screen & Eye Protector - Superior Visual Clarity to prevent dry and strain eyes. Protects your eyes by filtering out 96% UV and curbing blue light by 65%. We guarantee all screen filters have 100% quality due to hand checking
- Easy Installation – Simple, quick and convenient Micro-suction Removable technology secures to the laptop bezel without hassle or adhesives or slide-mount tabs, so you can easily take the privacy filter on and off your laptop
- UPC code: 757817770083
- Product ID: 757817770083
- Device: Laptop
- Width: 12"
- Height: 8 3/8"
- Diagonal: 13.5 Inch
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping1. Please contact Customer Service by submitting a ticket here or via email email@example.com, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your
patience will be highly appreciated.
2. After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
3. Drop off your package at the local post office.
4. Most returns are processed within 5 business days after we receive your package. We’ll issue the refund to your original method of payment.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
How can I be sure the Flter will Fit my monitor screen?
How does the filter work?
The filter has micro louvers that limit the angle at which the screen remains clear. Filtering the light coming from both sides, it makes the screen visible
only to the person sitting in front of it, which means anyone to the left or right of you sees.
Is the filter removable?
Yes, it is. You can attach it either temporarily or permanently.
– Using plastic tabs, you can attach the filter to your monitor without leaving adhesive residue on the screen.
This option is recommended for users of Bevel Edge or Raised Edge monitors.
– Despite the name, this method of attaching the filter does allow you to remove the filter with ease, should such a need arise.
Attach it using the double-sided adhesive stickers provided.
How to ensure extreme privacy?
Here is how you can use the filter to achieve the best results:
- The filter works best in well-lit rooms.
- To regulate your confidentiality level, adjust your monitor brightness. If your screen is very bright, it can affect filter performance.
- When attaching the filter, make sure the Glossy side is facing out.
Is the filter anti-glare?
Yes, the filter has two sides: the Glossy one enables you to use it for Privacy, and the other Matte side is an Anti-Glare filter.
How does the filter help alleviate eye fatigue?
The filter reduces the exposure of your eyes to UV by 96% and curbs Blue Light by 65%.
What is included?
The package you will get includes the following:
- Privacy filter
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Optically clear adhesive attachment strips
- Slide mount tabs
- Installation Instructions
- Extra installation kits
Where can I obtain more adhesive tape?
Please send us a letter, and we will provide you with extra adhesive tape.
Brightness and Lighting:
- Reduce your computer’s monitor brightness and improve lighting in the room to enhance filter performance.
- For Privacy, attach the filter with the glossy side facing outwards.
- If you want to use the Anti-Glare filter, attach it with the matte side facing outwards.
- 24” with the aspect ratio of 16:9
- 24” with the aspect ratio of 16:10
- 23” or even 23.6”
➤ Laptop Regular Privacy Filter installation manual
➤ Monitor Blue Light Filter installation manual
➤ Monitor Regular Privacy Filter installation manual
➤ Laptop Blue Light Filter installation manual
➤ Laptop Removable Privacy Filter installation manual
➤ Laptop Hanging Type Privacy Filter installation manual
➤ Fireproof Bag manual
Limited one-year warranty
VINTEZ warrants its product for one year from the date of purchase against any defects in material or workmanship. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, nor damage resulting from misuse or neglect. We will, at our discretion, repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of the product should we determine it to be defective.
EVERY BRAND-NEW PRODUCT purchased directly from one of our ofﬁcial selling channels is covered by a 1-year warranty.
THE WARRANTY PERIOD begins on the date of purchase.
If the product is determined to be defective, VINTEZ will replace the product with new or refund your purchase.
If you experience any issues with your VINTEZ product, our Customer Care Agents are ready to help you. Please use Contact Us form.
VINTEZ undertakes the product replacement/refund if:
the product doesn’t work or is defective due to improper materials or workmanship;
the product doesn’t match the description of the photos;
the product arrived with missing parts or accessories;
the product arrived damaged;
you received a wrong item.
How to file a warranty claim
To file a warranty claim, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Depending on the issue, and to verify the claim, you may be asked to return the item to VINTEZ (at your expense), or we might ask you for evidence of the defect through a photograph to expedite the warranty claim process.
If a warranty claim is denied, we'll notify you and provide an explanation of our decision.
The following cases ARE NOT covered by the VINTEZ warranty:
purchase of the product from unauthorised persons or shopping channels;
minor faults in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or technical condition;
faults resulting from improper use (e.g. mechanical damage, improper use); the proper use conditions are stated in the user's manual;
damages or defects caused by normal wear and tear (scratches, attritions, abrasions etc.);
faults resulting from accidental or intended damage;
expired warranty period.